[tweetmeme source=”asdinteriors” only_single=false]
Need a quick, easy solution for a table center piece? Thanksgiving is less than 24 hrs away and with so much running around, people often forget to put together a display for the center of their table. Follow these easy steps and you will have a great piece that will shine on your turkey table tomorrow:
1. Find three, low glass vases. Square or round will do. Make sure one of the vases is larger in size and that the other two are smaller and equal in size.
3. Put a pillar candle in each vase. Try using a burnt orange/red candle for the center vase and two smaller cream pillars for the other two vases.
4. Inside the vases surround the candles with: sand, pea pebbles, river rocks, mini pumpkins, cranberries, dried flowers, or anything else you can think of!
5. Once you are done filling the vases, find a piece of ribbon that is orange/red (or whatever color will highlight your candle and vase inserts) and tie it around the three vases.
6. Congratulations, you now have a beautiful centerpiece!
For other inspiration, be sure to take a look at the other clever ideas on this page as well.